Open to all
We are delighted to announce that the seventh landmark Breath of Life Conference will take place on May 25th/26th 2013. The Breath of Life Conferences explore key factors that organize how we function, beyond just the physical form, providing a forum and meeting place for exchanging ideas at the cutting edge of holistic health.
The Conference will feature seven internationally acclaimed speakers from Craniosacral Therapy and allied fields. Each speaker will give an individual presentation and a panel discussion with all the speakers will complete the weekend.
- Emilie Conrad – visionary developer of Continuum Movement, author of Life on Land and award-winning pioneer in the fields of movement education and somatics.
- Peter Levine - pioneer of trauma therapy, developer of ‘Somatic-Experiencing’ and author of the best-selling books Waking The Tiger and In An Unspoken Voice.
- Dr. Stephen Porges - researcher in behavioural neuroscience, author of The Polyvagal Theory and former professor of psychiatry whose ground-breaking discoveries give new insights into the functioning of the autonomic nervous system.
- Lynne McTaggart – one of the preeminent spokespersons on consciousness, new physics and the science of spirituality. She is an award-winning journalist and author of six books, including the bestsellers The Intention Experiment, The Field, What Doctors Don’t Tell You and The Bond.
- Suzanne Scurlock Durana - Craniosacral Therapist, international teacher for the Upledger Institute, faculty member of the Esalen Institute, developer of the ‘Healing From the Core’ programme and author of Full Body Presence: Learning to Listen to Your Body’s Wisdom.
- Dr. Michael Shea - leading teacher of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, and author of Somatic Psychology and Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Vols. 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- Dr. Daniel Siegel – professor of psychiatry at the UCLA School of Medicine, pioneer of interpersonal neurobiology and author of The Developing Mind, The Mindful Therapist and Mindsight: The New Science of Personal Transformation.
Stephen Porges 27 May 2013 Clinical Applications of Polyvagal Theory
Peter Levine 28, 29 May 2013 Emotional Self-Regulation, the Body and Change
Emilie Conrad 31 May to 2 June 2013 Frontiers of Health - Workshop Full
- Michael Kern – craniosacral therapist, osteopath, naturopath and course director of the Craniosacral Therapy Educational Trust in London, international teacher of biodynamic craniosacral therapy and osteopathy, and author of Wisdom In The Body – The Craniosacral Approach To Essential Health, now available in ten languages.
- Jane Shaw – craniosacral therapist with a practice in Ireland and tutor on practitioner trainings. She is a former director of a leading London PR Agency, specialising in high profile events, international brands, entertainment and media relations.
To be added to the Conference Mailing list or to find out more information, please contact email@example.com
Join Craniosacral Therapy Educational Trust’s Facebook page
Click on the “Like” button near the top of this Facebook page to receive regular links and articles of interest, as well as notification of special events.
4 comments July 17th, 2009